re... : Childminder Required in Killenard Area from September           reply
27/06/2016 08:30 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Position Filled. Thank you

re : Childminder Required in Killenard Area from September           reply
19/06/2016 14:28 - Laois Childminders
Hi Theresa,
My name is Niamh and I would be very interested in looking after your 2 girls from Sept. I am a qualified Montessori teacher with 5 yrs teaching experience. I´m now a stay at home mam with 4 children between 10 yrs and nearly 2. My 3 eldest attend Killenard N´S and I already do a 2 and 3 pick up from there. I live approx 5 min drive from school.
Thank you
Niamh

16/06/2016 13:53 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Margaret i would be interested in the position you have posted i have been minding children for the last 15 years i have 4 children of my own grown up
Regards Margaret

20/06/2016 14:31 - Laois Childminders
Hi Teresa, Im interested in this position if its still available, I have two boys 4 and 6, my 6yr old attends Killenard and will be going into 1st class this Sept so Il be up there at 3 pm to collect him. I have plenty of experience minding children as I have being doing so for the last 10 years, Please let me know if this position is still available.
Kind Regards
Collette

Childminder Required in Killenard Area from September           reply
15/06/2016 10:29 - Laois Childminders
Hello,
I am looking for a new childminding arrangements from September for my 2 girls after school and during the school holidays for 3 days per week (typically mon - wed). Full days would be required during school holidays and after school during the school year.
My eldest is 6 and will be starting 1st class and may / may not be attending after school studies so her pick up would be 3pm or 4pm.
My youngest is 4 and will be starting Junior Infants in Killenard NS in September so her pick up is 2pm.
I typically make it home from work between 5.30 and 6.30pm (I work in Tullamore). The 6.30 pick up is very rare.
They are very used to other children and have been minded both in the child minder environment and creche environment previously so are adaptable.
I would be very interested in meeting up with you if this is a role that you would be interested in.
pm me for more details
Best Wishes
Theresa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;