Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required in Navan

re : Childminder Required in Navan           reply
08/10/2013 20:14 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Niamh,
My name is Maeve, I am a 21 year old from Navan. I have spent years minding and babysitting children and really enjoy so I think it is the only career for me! I have a childcare qualification and have previously worked in a crèche for 2 years full time working with children from 3 months to 12 years. I have a certificate in first aid, have been garda vetted and have recent references. I would be interested in minding your son if it suited you! I am currently out of full time work so would be flexible to what ever hours you needed! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on 0852130380.
Thank you for taking the time to consider me,
Maeve Fogarty

Childminder Required in Navan           reply
08/10/2013 16:34 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced part time/flexible childminder to mind our 1 year old son either in our own home or yours. We need someone flexible as the hours and days will vary however we will be able to advise of days and hours required up to two weeks in advance. There will be a minimum of 2 days per week. If you think you coud offer your service please PM me.
We will require the person to provide references and have up to date garda clearance/vetting.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;