Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required in Newbridge/Naas

re : Childminder Reqhuired in Newbridge/Naas           reply
03/08/2013 20:54 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is monica I have been looking after kids in my home for 13years I have very good reference I live in esmondale in naas if u would like to give me a ring 0851965824 thanks monica

re : Childminder Required in Newbridge/Naas           reply
04/08/2013 08:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I have just sent you a pm. Many thanks Sue

05/07/2013 22:37 - Kildare Childminders
HI my Name is Liz, I am Irish live in Newbridge. My current posilion ender in May 2013 after 8 years, Ihave excellent References.you can get me on 0863777446. thanks Liz.

Childminder Required in Newbridge/Naas           reply
05/07/2013 10:02 - Kildare Childminders
Looking for a childminder in Naas/Newbridge area for a baby from the end of September. Can you please pm me if interested with details of qualifications, experience, Garda clearance and your rate per day. Hours will be 8 to 5.30. Many thanks!

08/07/2013 13:07 - Kildare Childminders
Hi My name is Fiona. I have lots of experience working with children and have a FETAC Level 5 qualification and a Montessori Diploma. I would be available to mind your baby from September and can provide garda clearence and references.

11/07/2013 11:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Sandra, I am living in Newbridge over 25 years now, I am a mother of two grown up children, and have three beautiful grandchildren, two of which I have minded since born, the eldest is now 10 years of age and stays with me over the weekends and the youngest is six months, and I mind him six to ten hours a week. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details. 086 1011946

14/07/2013 06:19 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I would be available to mind your child in my home. I have FETAC level 5 in Childcare and Special Needs and years of experience in child minding.Please e mail me if you are interested.
Regards Martina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;