Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required in Raheen

Childminder Required in Raheen           reply
02/07/2013 09:15 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a childminder to mind 2 children in my home for 4 days a week (flexible hours). Children are aged 1 year and 2.5 years. Experience essential as well as clean driving licence. PM me and we can have a chat about the position and the hours

re : Childminder Required in Raheen           reply
02/07/2013 23:00 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi - I am interested in this position. I am a Mother of 2 children aged 10 and 13 years and I am flexible and have free time during the day to work. I am qualified in Childcare and Special Needs and have several years experience working in a Creche and have excellent references. I am kind,caring,reliable,friendly and fun loving. If you would like further information you can contact me on 087 623 3308 - Mary

re : Childminder Required in Raheen           reply
04/07/2013 11:05 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is Tracy, I am car owner and non smoker, I have 20years experience and have 2 grown children of my own, I have total flexibility to work any hours. Am currently employed as a childminder but finishing up soon. Excellent refs which show I´m completely reliable and great with children. I have been in current job 3 years. I live about 20 mins from Raheen travel no problem. You can contact me 087 2738111 if you would like to interview me for the position.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;