Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required in Raheen

Childminder Required in Raheen           reply
02/07/2013 09:16 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a childminder to mind 2 children in my home for 4 days a week (flexible hours). Children are aged 1 year and 2.5 years. Experience essential as well as clean driving licence. PM me and we can have a chat about the position and the hours

re : Childminder Required in Raheen           reply
04/12/2013 13:07 - Limerick County Childminders
If you ever need a babysitter evenings or weekends please feel free to contact me or pass on my number to friends and family. I have over 20 years experience in childcare and I have impressive references. I have 2 grown children myself and I´m a non smoker with own transport. 087 2738111

re : Childminder Required in Raheen           reply
29/07/2013 22:20 - Limerick County Childminders
PM me re : Childminder required Dooradoyle area Nov - Dec time
11/07/2013 18:24 - Limerick City Childminders
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi.If you have not found someone already I´m interested. My name is Liz. Ive been childminding in the Dooradoyle area for 20 years. . I´m fully insured, garda vetted and very highly qualified in first aid and CPR. I love minding children and that is why it has been my career for so long. Home cooked meals provided in a home from home atmosphere. I try to give the children I mind the same loving loving and care that my children had when they were growing up. There is a very secure large back garden for the children to play in. If you are interested you can give me a ring on 086 8285693

discussion forum terms & conditions

;