Childminder Required near Ennis Road, or surrounding areas
| Childminder Required near Ennis Road, or surrounding areas           |
01/07/2013 19:59 - Limerick City Childminders
I am looking for an experienced childminder in the Limerick City area. The start date would be Monday September the 16th 2013.
I have a 4 month old baby son Reuben, who when the time comes around for minding will be near 7 months of age.
I will be looking for him to be cared for from Monday to Friday, from 9am to approximately 3.30pm, he would be dropped off and collected from your house, and as I am a primary school teacher myself I would not need for him to be minded during mid-terms and summer months.
Childminder Requirements / Questions:
1. What experience have you had as a parent and Childminder?
2. Can I have a reference from parents of other children that you have cared for?
3. Are you insured for Childminding?
4. Have you attended any courses in child development and First Aid?
5. How many other children are there in the house?
6. Does your car insurance cover minded children?
7. What are your charges for Childminding?
8. What is included in your charge 10. Are you a member of Childminding Ireland?
11. Are you and other adults in your home Garda Vetted?
12. What area in Limerick City are you based in?
13. Do you require payment on a weekly basis or would it be possible to pay monthly?
All answers and queries can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
I look forward to replies and meeting with anyone that would be interested. :happy: