Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Student to mind in our home

Childminder/Student to mind in our home           reply
24/01/2017 09:29 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

looking for a childminder or student with experience minding children for 2 boys aged 10 and 6 in our home. This would be for 6 out of the 8 weeks summer holidays and if available some midterms.

re : Childminder/Student to mind in our home           reply
24/01/2017 14:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Pm sent

re... : Childminder/Student to mind in our home           reply
24/01/2017 12:28 - Dublin North Childminders
I have sent you a pm

re : Childminder/Student to mind in our home           reply
24/01/2017 10:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I was just wondering is this poition filled?
I am a primary school teacher with 7 years experience. I am available to give help to individual children or small groups. I am fun and reliable. I have my own car and a full clean licence. I have experience working with children with a variety of special needs and I am recently Garda vetted. If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

re... : Childminder/Student to mind in our home           reply
24/01/2017 10:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Noreen
This position is not filled. We live in Lusk and the 2 boys will be nearer to 11 and 7 by the summer. We would be looking for Mon-Fri 8.00am to 5.00pm. We would be taking 2 weeks holidays ourselves with the boys so that is why it is for 6 weeks if you were available for some midterms what would be great. We have not decided on the dates yet so if you have holidays planned we can try and work around it. As I said it would be to mind the boys in our home so they can play with their friends and not have to get up early. We would be looking for you to give them breakfast/ lunch and I will cook a dinner when I come home. Your are more than welcome to help yourself to lunch. We had a primary school teacher last year minding the boys but she is traveling this year and we found the boys where happier at home. Let me know if this would interest you and a daily rate , we would only be happy to pay for the days you have the boys.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;