Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Swords/Ballyboughal

re : Childminder Swords/Ballyboughal           reply
08/02/2016 19:27 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. My name is Cathy, I am a fully qualified Montessori teacher and a mother of 2 girls nearly 6 and nearly 8 . I am at present working in a playschool in swords but am available to mind children from my home from 7th of March. I live in the Rivermeade Estate in St. Margaret´s which is only a ten minute drive the swords manor.
I have both first aid and Garda vetting along with fetac level 6 and Montessori teaching Diploma 0-6 yrs.
Kind Regards
Cathy 0872124893

25/01/2016 22:30 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello I have just seen your add seeking a childminder, at the moment I am currently studying my fetec level 5 in childcare which I will have successfully completed February 19th after then I will be looking to return to work. I am gardai vetted and I have first aid training, I have numerous years of childcare experience both family and crèche, as a part time job while I am studying full time, I child mind in ballyboughal for a family. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further, thank you
Leonie x

26/01/2016 14:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello, just replying to your ad regarding a childminder. I am a stay at home mum of two girls (aged 11 and 2 years) and live in Ballyboughal. I have years of experience of Childminding and I´m also garda vetted. I have my own transport with a full clean driving license. Please contact me if you have any other questions.
Regards
Mary

re... : Childminder Swords/Ballyboughal           reply
25/01/2016 22:56 - Dublin North Childminders
To Leonie
We are about to move to Ballyboughal but my son goes to school in Swords, hence the dual location. Where are you based ? How would you work, our house or yours or where you mind the other child /children. Would you beThank you your support over the past few days was much appreciated able to do a school run? You said you were completing your level 5 are you planning on continuing on your own or moving to a creche? Sorry for all the questions but I don´t want to waste your time.
Amanda

Childminder Swords/Ballyboughal           reply
23/01/2016 20:51 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi

I am looking for someone to mind my daughter full time from April, she will be 16 months. I would also need someone who can collect my son at 1.10 from school in Swords 3 or maybe 4 days per week. Hours would be 8-5.30 approx, depending on where you are based. I would like someone with fetac level 5 but I am a firm believer that experience is more important than educational qualifications. Although I will have to insist on Garda vetting. If you are interested pm me.

Thank you in advance

discussion forum terms & conditions

;