Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Tyrrelstown D.15

Childminder Tyrrelstown D.15           reply
02/09/2011 20:17 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I´m a part-time working mother of a 6 years old school going boy and a 2 year old little girl. I live in Tyrrelstown and will be available to mind children in my own home from Monday to Wednesday full time (flexible hours to suit parent’s needs and I can also be available to work Sundays).
I have minded a baby girl for 6 months (Jan. to Jun. 2011). Apart of that I occasionaly mind my friends´s children.
As a mother of two, I know what parents expect from a childminder, your child´s happiness and safety will be my priority. I have a child friendly big apartment (Duplex), smoke and pet free, we have a large terrace, don’t have garden but there’s a lovely green area all around our block where we can go for outdoor activities. I can offer a home from home environment and treat every child in my care with the same love and respect I give my own.
I am a caring person who enjoys children’s company. I’m also patient, very fun and can provide art and crafts, story time and plenty of toys.
My son is attending Tyrrestown Educate Together primary school, therefore if your children are attending the same school (new building) I have no problem with drop-off and pick-up.
If you are interested please PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Lauren

discussion forum terms & conditions