Hi yes I´m still looking ;)

re... : Childminder WANTED - Portlaoise           reply
08/07/2016 10:50 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
i would be interested in the position

re : Childminder WANTED - Portlaoise           reply
08/07/2016 10:38 - Laois Childminders
Hi are you still looking for a childminder i have been minding children for the past 15 years i will be finishing minding a 3 and 4 year old in august as their mam is finishing work regards margaret

08/07/2016 11:34 - Laois Childminders
Great, pm me your details and we can have a chat.

Childminder WANTED - Portlaoise           reply
05/07/2016 12:57 - Laois Childminders
Hi there,

I am looking for a childminder for my 2 kids. I have a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.

My daughter will be attending Bernie Tynan´s pre- school from September onwards for the 12.30pm - 3.30pm classes.
As my son has a nap around the 12.30pm mark then I am happy to do the school drop off on my lunch hour if the minder can then collect at 3.30pm.

Both of my kids are currently being minded by a lady who is like a second granny to them, they love her dearly. The only reason we are looking for a new childminder is because we are moving to Laois from Newbridge.

Ideally we would like to ease them in gently with a new minder, say 2 days a week to begin with over the summer. Then come September its full time Mon - Fri 9-5pm.

We´d like it if there were other kids already being minded by you as company for our son who is 2.

Also we would like someone who doesn´t keep kids cooped up all day in the house and isn´t afraid to let them play in a safe back garden etc.

08/07/2016 13:12 - Laois Childminders
Hi i have 4 children 2 boys and 2 girls adopted they are 18 and 16 now boys live in hamburg i have allways loved children im garda vetted because of adoptions i love walking and the outdoors my phone number is 086 0619055 Margaret

discussion forum terms & conditions

;