Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted - Dublin 13

re : Childminder Wanted - Dublin 13           reply
11/12/2013 21:59 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I live in Donaghmede. I´m a mam of 6 schoolgoing children and I used to look after 15 month old twins.I´m currently looking after a lovely 13 month old girl whom I have until 4:30. I was just wondering where do you live and also has the position been filled? If you would like to contact me my number is 0851599877 or my email address is siobhan-molloy@hotmail.com thank you Siobhan Molloy

re : Childminder Wanted - Dublin 13           reply
11/12/2013 21:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I live in Donaghmede. I´m a mam of 6 schoolgoing children and I used to look after 15 month old twins.I´m currently looking after a lovely 13 month old girl whom I have until 4:30. I was just wondering where do you live and also has the position been filled? If you would like to contact me my number is 0851599877 or my email address is siobhan-molloy@hotmail.com thank you Siobhan Molloy

Childminder Wanted - Dublin 13           reply
10/12/2013 11:50 - Dublin North Childminders
I am working full time and studying 3 evenings a week.
My partner works nights and so we looking for someone to mind our 2 ½ year old from 4.30pm until 8.30pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while I am in college.

Ideally we would like someone to mind him in our own house but if it suits someone to mind him in their house we can be flexible on this.
If minding him at your own house, we will need for him to be dropped to his grandmother at 8.30pm as she doesn’t drive.

If interested please send me a pm.

Kind regards,
Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;