Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted - Dunboyne

Childminder Wanted - Dunboyne           reply
08/03/2017 09:16 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder in the Dunboyne area as soon as possible, 3 days a week (Mon, Tues, Wed) for 2 school kids 16.5 hours. Drop off for 9.20 & collection at 2, Must have own car for school runs. Full time hours over holidays

kids to be minded in own home.

Please pm me if interested.

re : Childminder Wanted - Dunboyne           reply
18/04/2017 17:30 - Meath Childminders
Hi did happen to get a child minder yet please

21/04/2017 17:57 - Meath Childminders
Hi. I am a childminder working in Kilcloon at the moment. I am minding 3 children ages 3,5 and 6 and have been for the last 3 years. My current employer is not returning to work so I am looking for a new childminding job. I am 59 years of age and I have 2 grandchildren aged 7 and 4 who I mind from time to time. They get on very well with the 3 children I mind at the moment and I often have them altogether with their mam for playdates and picnics etc. As I don´t have many ties I am quite flexible as far as emergencies are concerned. I am quite outgoing and have many interests outside of the home. I worked as an SNA and a singing teacher in primary schools for many years when my own children were young, and still am involved in activities relating to music. I can put you in contact with my present employer and can give you references if you would like to know more about me. My number is 0868207174 and my email is miriamdonnelly1957@gmail.com.
Thanking you
Miriam Donnelly.

30/05/2017 15:16 - Meath Childminders
Hi I would be interested in looking after your children as I´ve been childminding 40 years now none smoker fUll clean licence can collect and drop off as I child mind 2 boys at the moment age 5 and 7 iv been with them 4 years they were your kids ages whenow I started lookingetting after them references can be giving call for a chat 0851634584

discussion forum terms & conditions

;