Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted - Ferrybank Area

re : Childminder Wanted - Ferrybank Area           reply
18/08/2014 22:31 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello
My name is Louise Popa. I live in Ferrybank. I am an experienced child minder. I have worked for various families in Waterford city. I am a non - smoker. I have my own transport and a full clean driving licence. I have worked with children of various ages. I finished up with a family the end of June this year due to a change in their circumstances. I can be contacted on 086 8843312.
Kind regards
Louise Popa

05/08/2014 06:50 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is aisling Kelly i am responding to you´re advertisement, I am a 22 year old Irish girl. I have a fetac level 5 in early childhood care and education. I am recently just back from Australia were i spent a year working in a childcare center over there working with all ages and also been a room leader for three different age categories and also gaining great experince. I am really interested in you´re advertisement and also only living 20 minutes away, My main priority is always the child´s developmental needs and wants. If you want i can send you my C.V on request along with references. I look forward to hearing from you.
Aisling Kelly

12/08/2014 09:32 - Waterford Childminders
Hi If you are still looking for someone for this position I would love to meet up with you. I am 23 years old with six years experience with kids of different ages and in many different capacities (e.g. babysitting, childminding, teaching). If you would be interested in meeting up please pm me.
Thanks,
Caoimhe

Childminder Wanted - Ferrybank Area           reply
30/07/2014 20:20 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, we are looking for an experienced, non smoking childminder in the Ferrybank area for 2 children (ages 3 yrs & 9mths).
Hours will be 8.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday.
Full drivers licence required - toddler attends pre school (9.30 to 12.30) drop off & pick up required.

re... : Childminder Wanted - Ferrybank Area           reply
21/09/2016 20:08 - Waterford Childminders
Hi are still available ?

re... : Childminder Wanted - Ferrybank Area           reply
21/09/2016 20:24 - Waterford Childminders
Hi are still available ?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;