Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Wanted - Kill, Kildare or N7 route towards Dublin City Centre

Childminder Wanted - Kill, Kildare or N7 route towards Dublin City Centre           reply
01/02/2010 12:08 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder for our 14 month old daughter. It can be either in our home or in your own home. We require care from Monday to Friday.

Please PM for further info with your location, available hours and rates.

re : Childminder Wanted - Kill, Kildare or N7 route towards Dublin City Centre           reply
07/02/2010 14:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, this is vijaya. i am from india. i am living in blanchardstown. i have exp. in childminding since 2004. i worked magic years creche few days. i was working play school in india. at the moment i am working in maynooth for minding 2 years old boy, when he was in 6th month i am minding him in doctors house. she will take maternity leave from end of february. thats why i am looking full time work around this area. if you need my hlep please give me mail. or phone. 0863367955, i am non smoker/drinker. thanks

re : Childminder Wanted - Kill, Kildare or N7 route towards Dublin City Centre           reply
02/11/2011 12:10 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
My name is Alison Carey. I am looking for a job as a childminder in the Kildare area. I live in Sallins and have my own car. I have a fetac level five diploma in Childcare and I also have just completed a fetac level six higher diploma in social care. I am a very responsible, friendly and caring person and i work very well with children and adults alike. I think i would suit this job greatly. Should you want to contact me my number is 085-7857403. Thank you!

03/11/2011 22:24 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi just seen your its dated feb so you have prob found someone already. I live in Drimnagh Dublin 12 beside Naas Road. If your still looking pm me and I´ll forward my CV. 35 euro per day, very flexible. Many tks. Alice... 0876308597.

07/02/2010 16:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, my name is Magdalena. I am twenty-eight years old. I have full drive licence.
With regard to my childcare experience I think I get on very well with children. Perhaps that´s because I am open, easy-going and I treat them as grown-ups. Each child is an individual so one cannot treat them in the same way. Children can have very original ideas and very mature thoughts. Adults can learn a lot by watching and talking to them. I realise that childcare is not just a pleasure but also a huge responsibility which requires watchful attention, lots of patience and understanding. However, you cannot be too indulgent. The rules must be set up, children must know them and realise that they must be respected. A firm but fair hand must be used along with a caring and kind touch.
I have experience with children and adolescents aged from 2 months to 17 years old. I worked in a public nursery school - I was an English teacher. I had 2 groups of 15 people. I took part in the second section of the project "How to cope with Democracy" (I ran my own workshops for the youth in secondary
schools of the Westpomeranian province). For a year I cared for a girl named Kaja. For one year I gave private English lessons to a boy. Jarek is 14 years old now. For four months (14 April - 14 September 2009) I lived in Dublin and I
stayed with a host family and cared for Moya and Charlie. She was 3 and a half and he was 4 and a half. I had a great time with this family.
From 25 August 2008 to 5 March 2009 I looked after little Michael (6 months), also in Dublin, and that was a great experience. I still keep contact with this family.
From 18 March 2009 to 14 August I lived in Ballinira and looked after 2 lovely boys – Senan aged 4 years old and Simon aged 7. They are like my second family.
References available on request.
If this is of interest to you please let me know.
Magdalena

discussion forum terms & conditions