Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted

re : Childminder Wanted           reply
09/09/2013 22:50 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi has this position been filled I have my own two boys I live castletown I worked crèche 9 years childcare always been my line work I be defo interested in minding your baby if pm me I have references at hand cv also fetac level 5 cert too hope hear from you I have playroom in my house big spacious house so homely

Childminder Wanted           reply
15/08/2013 21:07 - Wexford Childminders
We are looking for a childminder based in Gorey town to mind a 9 month old baby from approx 8am till 4pm mon to fri from October 2013 in the minders own home.
We both work in schools and so do not require a minder during the school holidays and can´t afford to pay a minder during such holidays. We would see October as being part time to get baby used to the minder and then full time from November when I return to work.
We are looking for an experienced, mature, patient and loving minder who will provide a home from home experience.
I would greatly appreciate it if any interested minders would PM a reply giving us as much information as possible regarding rates part time full time and how school holidays would affect them. Also their current set up and experience.
Thank you in advance.

09/09/2013 13:29 - Wexford Childminders
hi. if this position is not already filled, I would like to be considered. I would be interested in minding your little one. i am a 29 year old, active, caring and love interacting with children and am a mother of a 8 year old with years of experience. I live in creagh woods in a safe estate i am a non-smoker I also have experience with special needs.Very reasonable rates. Available to meet anytime. you can contact me anytime on 0894738076

09/09/2013 22:53 - Wexford Childminders
I am 31 in reply to my previous post

18/09/2013 15:25 - Wexford Childminders
Hi,
I just saw your ad I am wondering if you are still looking for a childminder.
I am a qualified social care worker with qap in childminding. I have worked in a kids club all summer and also have experiences in many areas of social care.
Please email me and I will forward you my cv
Many kind regards,
Claire o shea
claireoshea1988@gmail.com

19/08/2013 22:28 - Wexford Childminders
Hello there,
I´ve just seen your ad for childminder for your 9 month old baby, and am very interested in the job. I´m in my 50´s, and I´m a mother of 3 grown up children. My husband is an early retired primary school teacher and I took redundancy from my clerical job around the same time. I am very flexible and fully available, and it would suit me not to work during your school holidays. I´m living just outside the town with my own transport. I´m a very energetic, bubbly, outgoing person and I would love to meet with you to discuss the job further.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards,
Frances Dunbar
(087 7442516)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;