Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted

re... : Childminder Wanted           reply
19/08/2014 12:22 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Rebecca Walsh I live in douglas and am 22 years old. I dont drink or smoke, I just finished fetac level 5 and accepted into level six.I have a clean garda vetting record and have experience in minding children from 3 months old to 13 years old. I grew up with kids and have 12 neices and nephews. Ive worked in heronswood in carrigiline as work placement and i can happily give you references.If you are interested or have any questions the quickest way to contact me is email me at xrebeccawalshx@hotmail.com or by mobile 0851911366. Drop me a text or emailand I look forward hereing from you

re... : Childminder Wanted           reply
12/08/2014 20:41 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, my name is Michelle and I live in Blackrock with my two college going children aged 19 & 22. I am a kind, loving and responsible individual and take my duties as a child minder very seriously. I´ve 12 yrs experience in minding children, from small babies to teenagers. I´ve a genuine love for children and their well being. I´m a non smoker, I own a car with a clean license, I am Garda Vetted and I have excellent references. I love teaching children new things, and being part of their educational upbringing, everything from reading stories to jigsaws and also going for walks and picnics. My email address is hurleymmm@gmail.com I am more contactable through this email address. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,

re : Childminder Wanted           reply
10/08/2014 20:01 - Cork City Childminders
Forgot to say that we are in Douglas area!

Childminder Wanted           reply
10/08/2014 19:53 - Cork City Childminders
Wanted - Person to mind our son 5 Days p/w from Dec 1st. He will be 10 months old. Please e-mail details & references.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;