Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted

Childminder Wanted           reply
14/03/2018 14:31 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

We are looking for a childminder for a 17 month old boy in the Naas / Sallins area.

Hours are as follows:

8:30am - 4:00pm Mon.
8:30am - 3:00pm Tues-Fri.

Food supplied daily.

Regards
Dave

re : Childminder Wanted           reply
18/03/2018 22:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
Im in kilcullen if that would help?

21/03/2018 16:48 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Dave
I hope you are well. I am in Rathcoole and willing to travel to you to mind your 17 month old little one in your own home. I am due my own 1st baby in August so will need approx 2 months before I could mind your baby again if that sounds like it might suit you my no is 0857736156 looking forward to hearing from you. Jess

23/03/2018 13:15 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Davi how are you?I m interested,I have great experience and I m mummy as well two boys ,please call me for talk about 0870923520

re... : Childminder Wanted           reply
27/03/2018 14:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi are you still looking for a childminder? If so, I am a mum of 2 boys aged 10 and thirteen. I live in Sallins. I have over 10 years experience of minding children in my own home. I have a fetac level 5 and have been recently Garda vetted. We are non smokers. If you are interested please let me know.

20/05/2018 18:13 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Tracy living in naas in monread I´m minding children the last 6 yrs I´ve also 3 lovely kids myself girl age 8 An two boys age 4 An 20 months I minding two other kids at the moment from 2.45 till 5.30 Monday to Friday I´ve no school drops offs with them as the go on school bus An get dropped off to me off school bus I´m my 4 ye old is heading to Pre school in Sep so I´m looking to mind a small child if you are interested would love to hear from you my number is 0876380723

29/05/2018 11:14 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Tracy I live in monread in naas I´m minding children the last 6yrs I´ve 3 children myself one girl An two boys at the moment I´m minding two children age 10 An 7 from Monday to Friday the live in the same estate as myself so I´ve no drop of or pick up as the go to school on the bus the come to me at 2.50 An go home at 5.30 Monday to Friday I´m looking to mind a small child which isn´t in school I mind Monday to Friday all year around would love to hear from you my number is 0876380723 thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;