Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted Ballycullen Area

re : Childminder Wanted Ballycullen Area           reply
16/10/2014 10:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a mature Mum of one teenage son, and I live opposite Holy Rosary Primary School on Old Court Ave in Ballycullen. I have a lot of experience with children of all ages, from babyhood to teens, having reared my son (ongoing!) and having minded my 4 nephews, and a couple of children outside the family over the years. At the moment I mind my 2 and a half year old Grand-Niece and sometimes her older sister aged 7 and a half. My home is smoke and pet free with a big back garden and I live close to a nice park for walks and feeding the ducks! My rate is 5 euros per hour and I am available from early morning Mon-Fri, until approx. 5/6 p.m. I do not have any references or Garda vetting, but I do have experience, wisdom, love & care of children, ability to stimulate and encourage their development and a good sense of humour! If this might be what you´re looking for, please pm me. Kind Regards, Martha Doyle.

06/11/2014 11:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m an experienced childminder living in this area have you filled the position?

10/10/2014 17:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I live beside Marlay park in Rathfarnham and I have experience in childcare. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Childminder Wanted Ballycullen Area           reply
08/10/2014 06:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I will be returning to work at the end of Jan 2015 and am looking for a experienced childminder to mind my son in their own home. He will be just shy of being a year old. Full time Mon - Fri in a non smoking home, pref with other children. Must be garda vetted with references.

Im living in Ballycullen, but can also drop to knocklyon, rathfarnham and firhouse.

Thanks in advance
Sue

08/10/2014 08:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is Magda. I´m 21 years old and I´m from Poland. I´m experienced nanny. I worked as nanny in Poland(2 years) and in Ireland(one year). My common duties were feeded, dressed, changed napies. - prepared meal for child. - arranged activities, games and day trips to give enjoyment and exercise to kids. - taked complete responsibility of children in the absence of parents. - performed light housekeeping duties. I am very responsible, punctual and very sensitive person. I have the ability to handle crises and stress. I have high level of understanding of children personal needs. I also enjoyed being around children. I can be flexible with working hours. My pay rate is 10 euro per hour. My English is not very well but I still learn. If you interested, write me text 089-403-16-08. Thanks. Magda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;