Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted Dublin 7 (Navan Road)

re : Childminder Wanted Dublin 7 (Navan Road)           reply
25/03/2016 21:54 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,My name is Shirley and I am 34 years old, I live in Dublin 7, near Cabra. I decided to come to Dublin to study and improve more my English, now I am looking for a job opportunity,my English is intermediate (conversation) and I am an organized person,dedicated and dynamic,great at learning and working as a team. Also I am responsible with my duties and schedules.
I have some experience with children because in Brazil I took care of my nieces everyday since baby, school collections, preparing meals,play with them,now them has 12 and 5 years old.
Also I worked for 4 months here in Dublin with Irish families and I took care kids with ages 1 until 4 years old,preparing the children for school, preparing meals, dropping and collecting from school, light housework and providing a safe, caring and fun environment.
I would like one opportunity for take care your children, because I identify a lot of and I know that I can take care very well of them.
In my free time I like studied to improve more, I like listen to music, I like to watch series, movies and others things.
I’m doing Childcare course some weekends to improve more and take care as well your kids and I´ll do my first Aid course in end of April
If you are interested in me,please contact me
I appreciate your interesting and attention.
Regards
Shirley Lima

Childminder Wanted Dublin 7 (Navan Road)           reply
15/03/2016 13:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi

My name is Breda and I am looking for a childminder for my daughter when I return to work full time later in the Summer.
We live on Navan Road near the Nephin Road.

If you have availability please contact me with your details.

Thanks in advance

Breda

re : Childminder Wanted Dublin 7 (Navan Road)           reply
17/03/2016 20:00 - Dublin North Childminders
hi Breda
i am stay at home mum minding at our home, we live in Royal Canal Park Ashtown near Ballybogan road..
please call if you are interested
Regards
DENISA

discussion forum terms & conditions

;