Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted Navan

re : Childminder Wanted Navan           reply
09/07/2015 19:00 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
How´s it going? What would the hours be? And when there in school would it be Afterschool? I live outside athboy..how much days? I have 17 years experience with children.
Facer75@gmail.com
Roisin

24/08/2015 08:02 - Meath Childminders
Hi, is the position of Childminder still available? I am from Navan and live out Kingscourt rd direction and have my own car.
Regards

25/08/2015 17:02 - Meath Childminders
Hi i´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area. I am just finished my contract in July 2015 of working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old due to the mother having another baby.I´m 20 years old (21 in December) and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, Garda vetted, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs including in Intel. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available including a current reference with occasional hours with a 6 month old baby. Private message me for more personal details and any inquires you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

Childminder Wanted Navan           reply
09/07/2015 11:32 - Meath Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a childminder for my 3 children (12, 8 & 6). 5 days a week - they are currently on their school holidays so the hours would be a bit different to when they are in school. I live on the outskirts (Dublin side) of Navan so a car would be essential!

thanks a lot

13/07/2015 09:30 - Meath Childminders
Hi I seen your advert looking for a childminder, I´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area. I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but I am free until the third week in September. I am currently working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old but my contract is up on the 17th of July due to the mother having another baby. I’m hoping to find a job as soon as possible starting after this date, preferably a full time one but available to work part time days also. Applying for another job for these several weeks is awkward due to parents needing permanent employees but I am offering temporary work until those positions are filled! I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, I am Garda vetted, with a first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals! Plenty of references available. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Available for interview. Thank you in advance.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;