Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted Rochestown/Douglas Area

re : Childminder Wanted Rochestown/Douglas Area           reply
17/07/2014 08:56 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi grace I was just wondering did you find a suitable childminder for you child for November. I sent u a message was just wondering did you receive it.kind regards ciera.pm me if you would like to chat more thank again

14/07/2014 23:56 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there im relying to your ad and I was just wondering did you find a suitable childminder.im a stay at home mum of two school going children .im available to take your child into my home.i have teo happy friendly girls who luv other children .iv a ful driving license and am a non smoker. I also have great references for you to view.if you would like to chat more please feel free to pm or contact me @0879156869.regards ciera

Childminder Wanted Rochestown/Douglas Area           reply
24/06/2014 08:00 - Cork City Childminders
Hi There,

I´m looking for a childminder in the Douglas/Rochestown area to take my child to in their house when I return to work in Nov. please respond if you can recommend a suitable childminder or are a childminder in the area with availability.

Thanks,
Grace

30/06/2014 20:59 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is Clara i am 23 years old and I have just recently graduated from Cork Institute of Technology with a BA (hons) in Early Years Education. For the last year 6 years I have been working in retail but feel that I need a change better suited to my interests om completing my 4 year degree I have gained much experience in many different early years settings , I have completed 20 weeks work placement in early years settings.I have recently worked in the cork county council crèche in city hall where I worked with children from the ages of 8 months to 4years , I am currently working full time (45hours a week) In a crèche which caters for children aged 6months to 5 years they also provide an after school service for children 5 years to 12 years.I have a particular interest in the creative arts such as music art and drama. I own my own car and hold a full clean Irish driving licence. I am currently seeking full or part time work with a family with children of any ages. My work experience as you can see from my attached C.V. Has taught me how to build strong relationships with work colleagues working in Team environment. I am energetic and a people person used to a fast paced environment engaging with people face to face.
I´d love to hear from you
Clara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;