Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted in Bray

re : Childminder Wanted in Bray           reply
01/07/2013 23:01 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!
I am a reliable, kind, qualified child minder. I come highly recommended with top references from previous employers.
I love to play educational games to help little ones to learn and discover, as well do art and craft. Non smoker who loves outdoors, going to the park, playgroups, etc.
I have been looking after 2 children, age 4, 7 years old for last 2 years in Newtownmountkennedy but I have worked with some families in Greystones as well.
I am available to look after the child in your own home, my hours are flexible to suit your needs.
Excellent Irish references on request.
My mobile is 0831508688
Sylvia

09/04/2014 14:14 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi I am Margaret. Is the job still available. I am a mature child minder with loads of experience. References available on request. Living near Bray

re... : Childminder Wanted in Bray           reply
23/04/2013 21:47 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi my name is jessica. I live in bray and I am about to complete a level 5 FETAC course in Childcare.
In the past, I have minded twins from 2 years of age. My job included picking them up from montessori etc.
I myself have a son that is nearly 4. he will be starting ´big´ school in September.
I have good references, Garda clearance and I will soon become qualified in Occupational First Aid. I could send you a copy of my CV.
If you require any other information, please do not hesitate in contacting me on 0872147246
Looking forward to hearing from you
Jessica

24/09/2013 09:31 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi
I was just wondering if you got someone to mind your children if not I can send you details I live in Kilmacanoge.
Regards
Deirdre

05/06/2013 21:21 - Wicklow Childminders
PM sent

02/07/2013 22:03 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi I have a son who goes to that school,you propably have someoner already but would be interested in the job.I´m currently looking after two children aged 10 and 12 atr the moment until september.

21/05/2014 20:36 - Wicklow Childminders
My name is Anne-Marie. I am 18 years old. I am very reliable and love working with children. I have just finished a course in Childcare Fetac Level 5. I have Garda vetting and a certificate in pediatric first aid. I have some experience looking after children, I have done babysitting before and I have done work experience for 5 months in a crèche, I was in the baby room, toddler room and montessori room so I have experience working with different ages.

Childminder Wanted in Bray           reply
09/04/2013 16:32 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi,

I have 2 children who are currently 3 and 5. Come September this year, I´ll have a pre-school start at 11.15, and a collection (from the same place - Gaelscoil Ui Cheadaigh) at 2.30 and at 2.45.

What I will need is someone to take my son in the morning, and bring him to pre-school, and then collect himself and his big sister later in the day. I normally finish work between 5 and 5.30, and I would come and collect them at that stage.

My ideal childminder would be in Bray.

I would hope to start them, possibly part-time in the summer, and then properly in September.

Hopefully there is someone out there that might be able to help!

09/08/2013 20:09 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi my name is Jane. I am a child-minder experience and a genuine love of children. I enjoy interacting with children through fun, education and day’s out. I am available for full/part time work I am Garda Vetted and also have first aid and manual handling .I have excellent references available on request so please feel free to contact me on my email janemc208@hotmail.com.Im from Ballybrack so not to far from bray. PH 0851137320
Thanks,

12/04/2013 11:20 - Wicklow Childminders
I just sent you a pm.

06/06/2014 17:20 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi my name is Margaret fox. I am a mature woman, I have been childminding all my life. I have a good cv. References available on request. Living in the bray area. My phone number is 0863335781 or 012819174.

07/08/2013 12:10 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello :)
Im sure you have someo by now, but just incase I thought I´d just post letting you know I would be very interested in this job, I have just completed a 3 year performing arts course where my main area was going into working with children. I live in Bray also :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;