Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Westmanstown / Lucan

re : Childminder Westmanstown / Lucan           reply
05/09/2016 07:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is lesley and I live in Lucan, I have two children a 5yr old boy and a 1.5yr old girl. I´m garda vetted, live in a smoke and pet free home and have a full clean drivers licence. I am booked to do a baby and child first aid course in mid September. I would have to mind in my own home but that does decrease the hourly rate significantly. If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact me.
Lesley

re : Childminder Westmanstown / Lucan           reply
05/09/2016 07:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, my name is lesley and I live in Lucan. I have two children - a 5yr old boy and a 1.5yr old girl. I would have to mind in my own home but that does decrease the rate significantly. I am a qualified chef on a career break, garda vetted, live in a smoke and pet free home and am due to do a baby and child first aid course in mid September. I have a full clean drivers licence. If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact me.
Lesley

Childminder Westmanstown / Lucan           reply
29/08/2016 11:22 - Dublin West Childminders
I am looking for an experienced childminder to mind my 8 month old baby preferably in our home! The position starts in November and initially will be three days a week until January when it will become 5 days a week! The hours are 7.30am to 4.30 pm! Please pm me if you might be interested! Thank you!

re... : Childminder Westmanstown / Lucan           reply
26/01/2017 09:42 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
My name is Orla and we live in Lucan
I have a 7 year old that attends Scoil Mhuire and a 2 year old(3 in Feb)
I am looking for someone two days a week (Wednesday and Thursday)
We would like you to come to the house at 8 am drop the kids to school and creche and then pick up Aaron (2) from creche at 12.30 and Conor (7) from scoil Mhuire at 2.30 then mind them in our house till 5.30 pm
Would this suit you?
My number is 0868112045 if you would like to give me a call?
Many thanks

re... : Childminder Westmanstown / Lucan           reply
16/05/2017 09:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Lesley,
I tried to contact you through the Mindme.ie advert but couldn´t find your number.
Are you still looking for child-minding work? I have a 5 year old son, Keelan who will be in Senior Infants St Thomas Lucan (Across from Supervalu). We are looking for someone to drop him and collect him from school (1.40pm) a drop off time to your home approx. 8.15am and collection at 5pm.
We are living in Hansted (Near Finnstown House) and I noticed from your add that you mention you have a son the same age so this sounds ideal would love to hear from you. My number is 087 6437887 if you would like to get in touch.
Kindest regards,
Heidi & James Mooney

discussion forum terms & conditions

;