Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder afterschool Dublin 18

Childminder afterschool Dublin 18           reply
18/08/2017 13:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There. We need somebody to collect our two boys from the Gaelscoil in Stepaside and mind them in our home from Monday to Thursday 2.30 to 6.15pm. A car is essential to collect them as we live on Blackglen rd and there is no footpath. We need somebody to do homework with them and cook dinner each day. They may need to be taken to afterschool activities some days too. Help needed from 4th September.

re : Childminder afterschool Dublin 18           reply
19/08/2017 08:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
My name is Martin and I am mature male carer.
I am experienced in all aspects of home and afterschool care. Previously I was a full time carer for ten years ( adult) and now three years part time with children. I have just finished a full time days care role including babysitting at short notice for a lovely family in Sandyford twin boy and girl, as family are on holiday and the twins have afterschool when returning to scoil rua.
I am a non smoker with a love for sports and the outdoors. I am honest reliable and trustworthy. My knowledge of Irish isn´t great but I can give as much support as possible.
I am barnardos garda vetted pediatric first aid qualified and hold a current full clean Irish driving licence. Excellent references and character references.
If you would like to consider a positive male carer for this position please pm.
Kind regards
Martin

re... : Childminder afterschool Dublin 18           reply
19/08/2017 15:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Martin
Thank you for your response. Is there are any chance you could call over on Monday evening at around 6.30pm? My number is 087 2240304. Thanks Nicola

20/08/2017 16:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Martin are you still available ?

21/08/2017 20:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Sorry to hijack the thread....
Hi Martin
If you haven´t already been snapped up, I would love to talk to you!
I have two boys (aged 7 and 4) and we live in The Gallops in Leopardstown.
My 7 year old is sports mad and he would love a male minder! My 4 year old is a lovely little fellow who has high functioning Autism so I am interesting in hearing more about your experience as a carer.
We have had a lovely childminder working in our home for the past 3 years but, unfortunately she has to leave us as she is pregnant.
Ideally we are looking for someone to walk the boys to Holy Trinity National School (5 minutes walk from our house) in the morning and to collect our 4 year old at 12 and then to collect our older son at 2.30. Our 4 year old also has a tutor working with him every afternoon in our home during school term.
If you are interested in discussing this, please drop me a mail at gillian.d.cooney@gmail.com
Thanks
Gillian

discussion forum terms & conditions

;