Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder and mum-CABINTEELY/KILLINEY/GLENAGEARY area

Childminder and mum-CABINTEELY/KILLINEY/GLENAGEARY area           reply
18/11/2013 14:45 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Marta. I am a cheerful and creative mum of almost 2 years old active boy and childminder with 7 years of experience, and also qualified music and dance teacher (10 years of experience).
I run my Music Village as home from home service. I provide a warm, loving, caring environment for children and also homemade hot lunch (made from scratch), snacks and dinner.
Our day is fill in with lots of activities such as music and movement, dance, balancing ball (kiddies love it very much!), art & craft, obstacle courses, gardening, storytime (I do not have TV), puzzles and jigsaws, parachute games (we play with big, colorful sheet).We also go to playground and celebrate birthdays. I organise Halloween Party, Santa Claus Party, Carnival Ball, Easter Egg Hunt and Family Day for kiddies to have fun and lots of surprises.
I have safe home with enclosed back garden with two sandpits, cars, balls, tents and two playrooms (large for all activities and small to chill out).
I am registered (HSE, Early Childhood Ireland), insured, First Aid certified and Garda Vetted.
I am based in Watson Estate (beside Tesco and small, local park), within walking distance to the playground and Kilbogget Park.

If you would like to meet me and my little one, have a chat, see references and my place please contact me on 0851505032.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;