Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder availabe Bray D18 Greystons

Childminder availabe Bray D18 Greystons           reply
07/10/2015 06:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI!how are you My name is Linda I m looking for a job as a babysitter I am a mother of nine-year old girl I have a lof of experience how to be the best mom ,babysitter and friend i can clean,cook a delicious dinner or anything you need I have own transport ! Regards

re... : Childminder availabe Bray D18 Greystons           reply
08/10/2015 14:49 - Dublin South Childminders
HI
I am a single mom as well so i cant work at the moment! what time i have to pick up your boys from school ?Your proposal really suits me beacuse my daughter school is on Cabinteely so it is not too far from boys school!
Give me some amount and I ´ll tell you whether it suits me!if you have a more question you can ring me 0892305400
Have a lovley Day :)
Linda

re : Childminder availabe Bray D18 Greystons           reply
08/10/2015 14:26 - Dublin South Childminders
hi Linda . I am wondering if you do school runs only as as well? How much would you charge to collect.
2. If you are collecting and minding 2 girls 1 jnr inf and a snr infant from 1-5 for days a week how much will you charge?
thanks.

re : Childminder availabe Bray D18 Greystons           reply
08/10/2015 10:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Linda,
I am a single mum with 2 boys in Senior Infants (5 yrs) and Second class (7.5 yrs). I work fulltime and have just moved to Corke Abbey in Bray 1 week ago from Ballinteer. The new house is just immediately when you come off at Bray North exit and off roundabout into Bray at first traffic lights after the garage, turn left onto Corke Abbey avenue.
I am in a brand new estate at the end of this road, a 4 bed house.
I need help in collecting my boys from school in Ballaly, Sandyford road and taking care of them for the afternoon.
I also need some help with housework.
Would this suit you at all and if so what would you charge?
Best Regards,
Rose.

08/10/2015 16:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Linda,
I will call you over the weekend if that is ok and we can see if we can make this work.
Thanks,
Rose.

08/10/2015 14:59 - Dublin South Childminders
HI
I am a single mother I can take care of children in the morning anyway I sit at home every day .Where is the school of your children and how many days a week you need me?
Regards
Linda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;