Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder availabe in d14 area

Childminder availabe in d14 area           reply
26/07/2016 14:42 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear parents, My name is Soraya, 36 years brazilian. I ve been living in Dublin since 2008 to improve my English skills (now fluent) and learn the Irish culture. I am a cheerful and optimistic person and always liked to help people in their difficulties especially children. So I choose to study "Nutrition and Nutrition for Kids", with those courses i want to deal with children applying the theoretical and practical knowledge. During those years that ive been living in dublin i also worked in different areas as well like kitchen assistant and cleaning. I am into sports, cooking and eating healthy. I have excellent references. For more information, please don´t hesitate to contact me I am looking forward to hearing from you! Soraya.

re : Childminder wanted in d14 area           reply
06/08/2016 12:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Soraya
Wondering if you´re looking for full time or part time work and do you like to get a weekly rate or daily or hourly.
I´ve 3 kids 3.5, 6 and nearly 8.
The youngest is starting montesorri so really I need someone from 12:30/1:30 to 6pm every day and full time on holidays October/Easter/Summer
The 1:30 option might if you already had a morning job.
Would that be something you´d be interested in?
For Christmas my husband and I take 2 weeks off
Happy to pay you for 23 days holiday per year.
We currently live in the Maples in Clonskeagh & the kids go to Our Lady´s Grove Goatstown.
Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;