Childminder available - Celbridge fully insured, registered etc

Childminder available - Celbridge fully insured, registered etc           reply
15/05/2017 07:14 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
CURRENT VACANCIES:
One Space: Immediately
One more: From July
Availability: Monday to Thursday FULL TIME
Rainbow Dreams Childcare is a small childcare business, run from my home!
I am only taking on a maximum 3 children on - pre-primary age (as I have one myself, don´t want to have too many to give each child the best...)
I am fully insured,
Notified to Kildare Country Childcare Committee
Certified First Aider
Garda Vetted
Own car - 7 seater car - provide extended rear facing car seats myself so you don´t have to worry about chopping and changing!
No pets,
Non smoker,
Fully up to speed on car and travel safety (extended rear facing seats etc) and practice ERF with my son (He is 2.5)
Baby led and traditional weaning
Hold a "Quality Awareness Programme" cert - specific course for childminders in home (incorporated Safe to sleep course completed)
Child protection course
Age appropriate play room (under 5s)
Enclosed back garden
Green area 30 seconds from the house
Love to cook healthy nutritious meals (Menu´s given well in advance)
A lifetime experience with allergies (both myself and my son - he has My son has CMPA (cows milk protein allergy) and an egg allergy. I myself have a few allergies so I am up to speed on dealing with any current or future allergies!
Personal experience with special needs children.
I practice "gentle / attachment parenting" with my son including co-sleeping. As mentioned, my parenting style is gentle parenting! And if it suited you I would continue that with your precious lil ones! I´m all for hugs etc (once instigated by the child)
I go to play centres and parks spending as much playtime outside as I can! I fully support child led play and where possible follow their lead!
Having done years of babysitting in younger years, being the eldest of 3 and an aunt down the way with 4 kids who were always together I have experience of that but also of being a mom! I cherish kids, always have and love their playful ways and how they figure things out!
Should you have any queries or questions, please don´t hesitate to contact me!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;