Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available - Longwood area

re : Childminder available - Longwood area           reply
23/07/2014 09:09 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am also from Longwood and looking for a part-time child minder come Sept/Oct for my son who will be 19 months old at that stage. I know it is quite a while off but myself and my husband are eager to give our son time to get to know his minder and to ensure that we and him are comfortable with them.
Would you have availability come september for him? and if so, what is your rate? we would also like an opportunity to meet with you if that was possible. We are in Brackinrainy Manor in Longwood.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Many thanks,
Amy

Childminder available - Longwood area           reply
22/07/2014 07:28 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I´m a mum of 2 who is available for childminding in my own home. I am available for full time / part time or after school care. I have plenty of experience and can provide references. I have a fully enclosed back garden with plenty for outdoor play and a playroom for rainy days. Home cooked meals and homework supervision guaranteed.

Please pm if you require any more information.

Thank you.

Childminder available - Longwood area           reply
22/07/2014 07:28 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I´m a mum of 2 who is available for childminding in my own home. I am available for full time / part time or after school care. I have plenty of experience and can provide references. I have a fully enclosed back garden with plenty for outdoor play and a playroom for rainy days. Home cooked meals and homework supervision guaranteed.

Please pm if you require any more information.

Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;