Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available - Portmarnock, Malahide, Dublin 13, Dublin 5

re : Childminder available - Portmarnock, Malahide, Dublin 13, Dublin 5           reply
18/11/2016 18:41 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Still available

Childminder available - Portmarnock, Malahide, Dublin 13, Dublin 5           reply
03/11/2016 12:08 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!

I´m Natalie, 28 years old, originally from Howth, now living in Portmarnock.

I previously looked after two lovely little girls for just under a year, but very sadly they moved to England, so I am looking for another family to become as attached to! When I started, the girls were 8 months and 4 years, so I am well versed in the care of babies and small children.

When I met my previous childminding family, I visited a couple of hours a week for six weeks in order to get to know the children, whilst their mother was still on maternity leave. This enabled everyone to become comfortable with each other, and gave their mother some reassurance as to my reliability and good time keeping, as well as her being able to see how I got on with her girls.

I would be very happy to do this again. I do not charge for this, as I feel it is beneficial for both parties.

I am available for three full days a week. Ideally these would be Monday to Wednesday, as I have a part time job in an office on Thursday and Friday, but these days can possibly be changed if needs be.

Unfortunately I cannot do just mornings or afternoons, it would need to be full days (min. 8 hours) to make it financially viable for me.

I do not have a specific childcare qualification, however as well as my childminding position I have 13 years´ babysitting experience for children as young as 3 months, and up to 4 children at a time. I can provide references from the previous position and also from recent babysitting jobs.

Looking to work in someone´s home. I´m able to drop and collect from school/Montessori, can help with homework (I am degree educated and relatively well versed in helping with homework), and not too bad a cook either!

The girls I minded enjoedy doing arts and crafts and baking with me, as well as trips to the playground and going out for walks. We loved to read books together also. Hopefully these will be things that appeal to you and your child/ren.

I am trained in Occupational First Aid, which includes infant and young child CPR and choking. I received my initial training in November 2013 with a volunteer group that I was a member of, and completed a refresher course in October 2015 with the Red Cross (valid until October 2017). Certification of same can be provided if required.

Payment rate dependent upon how many children and their ages. I am not open to offers of under minimum wage.

Feel free to contact me by email on natalie-marr@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Natalie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;