Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available - Roseberry, Newbridge, Co. Kildare

re : Childminder available - Roseberry, Newbridge, Co. Kildare           reply
30/12/2014 22:28 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorry I´ve just seen that I´m not meant to post that I´ve pm´d you. I´m living close to Roseberry and am looking for someone to look after my 2 and a ahlf year old 2 days a week from February and from September, 4 days a week for both our children (youngest will be 10months by then). Please let me know if you are interested.
Many thanks

17/11/2014 10:41 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I´m looking for some to mind my 2 kids one a day a week to start moving up to 2 weeks. It would invoke collecting my 4 year old from Montessori. Please pm me if you would be interested
Thanks!

24/12/2014 11:54 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,
We are looking for a childminder for our two boys who are currently attending Milltown school. We are both working in Dublin so an early start is needed. Thanks

30/12/2014 22:20 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Ann,
I´ve just sent you a private message if you could have a look at it please. If you can get back to me that would be great.
Thanks

Childminder available - Roseberry, Newbridge, Co. Kildare           reply
17/11/2014 00:33 - Kildare Childminders
I am an experienced mature childminder living in the Roseberry area of Newbridge, Co. Kildare and I have a vacancy in my own home to care for one/two children. I am flexible regarding hours and which days of the week, am very reliable with my own transport for playschool/school runs. I currently mind a 3 year old girl 5 days a week. Please contact me if you have any further questions you would like answered. Regards Ann.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;