Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
15/01/2014 15:36 - Dublin North Childminders (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
My name is sami
I am currently free to take on 2 children for full time or part time minding.
I am based in clonshaugh Dublin 17 . I work from my home as I have 2 children of my own ages 2 (girl)and 7 (boy) . I have a clean drivers licence and am available for school collections/doctors /dental appointments.
My house is a home from home the kids will be kept busy from the moment you drop them off I like to use the time wisely So we do arts and crafts ,pasta art,balloon making ,painting,board games,Lego time,story time, outings to the big park which is beside my house it has a fully functional playground .
I also like to teach the kids to eat healthy so fresh fruit and veg is always on the menu in my house.
At the end of your child´s day when you come to collect your little one I will have a full break down of your child´s day printed out so you can see what he/she´s been doing that way you can´t get involved and chat to your child about their day and what they have done.
I have my f.e.t.a.c level 5 and currently work via the h.s.c with dementia care patients and children with disabilities.
My hourly rate is €10 per hour
if in full time childcare and there is a second child the second child is €7 per hr
Please don´t hesitate to email samimcgillivary@yahoo.ie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;