-----------------------------------
Hi Laura where do you live?
Grace
reidygrace@yahoo.co.uk

Childminder available           reply
06/05/2014 20:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,

I´m a 27 year old childminder based in the South city. I have a degree in General Nursing from Trinity, and have completed a course on child CPR. I absolutely love children and my work experience includes a placement in Our Lady’s Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin. I worked with a lovely family (3 children) for four months. The family consisted of children aged 8, 6 and 2 and I finished working with them when their mother gave birth to her fourth child (she is taking 9 months out from work, rendering my work there unnecessary). My duties included collecting from school, taking to and from play dates/activities, preparing meals, light housework, changing nappies, etc. I also have experience minding a 4 month old baby; it reminded me of how individual babies are with their own unique personalities. My duties there include feeding, playing, putting down for naps, etc.. I´ll be studying for the next year or more, so ideally I would like to work with a family long term. I’m a non smoker and garda-vetted.

I can provide references as required, and am available for interviews most evenings.

Regards,
Laura

re... : Childminder available           reply
17/07/2014 20:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura ,
I live in DUblin 8 also .I am looking for a part time childminder ( afternoons ) approx 25 hours/week . Children are two boys aged 3 and 4 . Driver with own car is essential for this position . Please pm if you think you might be interested .
Kind regards
Caitriona

re... : Childminder available           reply
08/05/2014 04:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I´m based in Dublin 8.

re : Childminder available           reply
08/05/2014 12:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura,
My husband and I are looking for a part time Nanny for our 5.5 month old daughter 2-3 days per week and occasional evenings and weekends. We live in Dublin 4 and I work from home so I can be flexible and work with your schedule. If you are interested please email me at kmb80@aol.com.
Thanks,
Katie

re : Childminder available           reply
08/05/2014 18:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
I´m looking for a minder who could collect my two kids from school or camps during the Summer around 3 pm and mind them until about 6.
We live in Donnybrook and they are attending local schools.
Kind regards,
Melanie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;