Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
20/08/2016 00:04 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available end of august. I completed the FETAC level 5 early childhood course back in 2013, and i have always wanted to work in childcare. I have great interest and great patience with children and very friendly. Childcare is always something i wanted to do as my career and enjoy i really enjoy doing, engaging with the kids entertaining the kids feeding changing etc. Throughout my course work experience was one of my modules which i done in a primary school children raging from 3-6 year olds. I I also mind my siblings children on a regular basis before I started my scheme the youngest was 7months so i have great experince and plenty references if needed. The only thing is i dont drive so pick up´s would not suit me unless walking distances sixmilebridge, quin, tulla areas would kind of suit me as im based in the kilkishen area. I have plenty of references and numbers if needed on request. Also done the training in manual handling course in july 2016. Thanks for reading look forward to hearing from ye. Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;