Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
28/05/2017 16:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
27 year old childminder 7+ years exp caring for children of all ages and needs up too four children at once finishing with a family in next few weeks due to them moving so available for full or part time work... have a two year old daughter that i would like to bring with me excellent references own transport thank you

re : Childminder available           reply
29/05/2017 16:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kellie,
My name is Brona Irwin and I am looking for a child minder for my 3 and half year old full time until 5.30 every day and from 12.30 in September when he goes back to pre school. I live in stepaside. My email address is bronairwin@gmail.com and my number is 089 4943505

01/06/2017 23:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kellie,
We are looking for someone from late August for our two children. There is a possibility of four from January.
From 12-6 Monday to Friday.
Would this interest you?
If so please contact me.
Ann 😊

re... : Childminder available           reply
06/06/2017 11:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ann yes i would be

06/06/2017 12:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kellie.
Can you let me know a bit about the days while you have the children?
Louis finishes in Lambkins at lambscross @ 12:30 then Evie from Educate together on Ballyogan rd @ 1:10. We shall be home approx 6pm.
How much do you charge?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ann.

06/06/2017 12:37 - Dublin South Childminders
I have sent you a pm

07/06/2017 17:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
we are looking for a childminder for a 1 year old and a four year old from the end of August. This position is for four days a week and during term time as I am a primary school teacher. We are situated in Goatstown. As our son is in playschool it would involve a drop off and pick up so your own transport would be preferable. We would like to know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Kenneth

07/06/2017 18:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi thanks for your interest i would be looking for somthing thats not just term time

09/06/2017 22:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Still available

31/07/2017 23:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kellie,
We are a professional couple looking for a caring and responsible childcarer to care for our two beautiful and funny young children (girl 5 yrs & boy 3 yrs). You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy and punctual, and have the use of a car for daily school and creche journeys.
We both work full time (5 days). We need help in the mornings with a Knocklyon school drop (8.40am) and ´maybe´ a Walkinstown crèche drop (anytime from 7.45am to 9.15am). And then collection from crèche (12.30pm)/school (1.30pm) and minded in our house in Greenhills, Dublin 12/or your house in the afternoons until 5pm. Please let me know if this position suits you and we can discuss any details further.
Thanks so much, Fid

discussion forum terms & conditions

;