Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available 2-3 days a week

re : Childminder available 2-3 days a week           reply
05/07/2014 23:27 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Gosia
My name is Pedro, and I have a daughter that is going to be 3 in august, and a son that is going to be 2 next february.
We are looking for a child minder from September on. I am a staff nurse, and my wife works in a creche, and the week days that we require a child minder will vary from week to week.
Now, my first question is, are you willing to come to our house or do you childmind from your house? We live in carrigtwohill, near midleton.
Then, what kind of price would it be per day for the two kids?
my email is duarte.petrusd@gmail.com
Thanking you for your time,
Pedro Duarte

re... : Childminder available 2-3 days a week           reply
06/07/2014 10:37 - Cork County Childminders
Hello Pedro. Thank you for your replay. I am not available any more. Good luck. Gosia

Childminder available 2-3 days a week           reply
28/05/2014 10:36 - Cork County Childminders
Hello. I live in Carrigaline. I am qualified childminder. Garda vetted, first aid, Childcare Fetac Level 5,Certificate in the Montessori Method of Education. Non smoker. I have good references and full clear driving licence ( 7seater car).I have lots of experience in babysitting and working with children.I am organised, self-motivated, patient and creative. I love doing all kind of activities ( art&craft, outgoing, boardgames, cooking & baking etc.) with children and having lots of fun :).I am available from late August/ September for 2-3 days a week.Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts.
Gosia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;