Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
12/03/2020 12:38 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello all,

I am available for childminding full time. I have experience in childminding from ages 0+ . I haves full driving licence. I am flexible with times. I can mind children in their own home.

I also have a certificate in paediatric first aid.

I love singing, reading, dancing, art and being outdoors. I can also help with homework and housework and preparing meals.

*I am away for the month of April to Australia, if anything changes due to the virus I will reply to this ad. I am available now for this month if anyone needs a childminder due to school / crèche closures.*

PM me if you would like anymore information.

I am available in these areas:

Meath: Longwood, Ballivor, Trim,
Kildalkey,Enfield, Kilcock.

Westmeath: Kinnegad, Raharney, Killucan areas.

Thank you, Denise

re : Childminder available           reply
20/03/2020 15:59 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Denise,
In response to your advertisement, we are searching for someone to mind our 2 children in our own home in Longwood. We have a 10month old girl, Anna and 4 year old boy, Sean.
We also have a small Yorkie type dog, who is 11 and keeps to herself 😂.
I am finishing my maternity leave (however will be working from home for the time being due to the virus), on 14th April. Would you be available that soon? We live in Longwood village and walking distance to all shops, schools etc.
When I go back to work properly, I’ll be gone fro 7am to 6pm, however for the time being I’d imagine 8am to 5pm would cover my working day.
Thanks in advance for reading and hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Aileen
0876446266/ aileenmcmeel@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;