Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
25/02/2021 22:15 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Natalie. I am 29 years old and have 9 years experience working in crèche and family home. I am fetac level 6 qualified. I have a two year old daughter so I’m looking for a position with a family that would be happy for me to take her along with me, maybe someone that has a child in around the same age. I have a full clean drivers license but don’t use my own car for work. I’m a non smoker also. I love being out and about with the kids whenever I can for example taking them on walks and to the park. If you think this would suit you and you would like to know anymore info feel free to pop me a pm.
Thanks

re : Childminder available           reply
27/03/2021 13:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Natalie,
We are a family based in Foxrock and are looking for someone to take care of our lovely 2 year old boy during the morning and then pick up our two older boys (7 & 8) from the local school. We would be happy to have your two year old with you if that suited best.
It would be great to talk if this sounded like something you might be interested in. So, please do message me and we can set up a call.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Darragh & Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;