Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Allenwood

Childminder available Allenwood           reply
05/10/2016 22:14 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
----------------------------------
Hi all,
I am a mother of 2 young children, a 2 year old and a 7 month old. I am available to mind a child or two in my home. I am qualified in fetac level 5 Caring for children, fetac level 6 creche management, first aid and am Garda cleared. I have worked in creches for nearly 10years and am now at home with my children. I provide a home away from home. I have a playroom full of colourful toys, suited to most age groups, a secure garden for outdoor activities. I am within walking distance to Allenwood school. Please don´t hesitate to contact me for more information. Thank you
Regards
Amanda xx

re : Childminder available Allenwood           reply
07/11/2016 22:47 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all,
I am a mother of 2 young children, a 2 year old and a 7 month old. I am available to mind a child or two in my home. I am qualified in fetac level 5 Caring for children, fetac level 6 creche management, first aid and am Garda cleared. I have worked in creches for nearly 10years and am now at home with my children. I provide a home away from home. I have a playroom full of colourful toys, suited to most age groups, a secure garden for outdoor activities. I am within walking distance to Allenwood school. Please don´t hesitate to contact me for more information. Thank you
Regards
Amanda xx
Mam to Áine 2 years and 4 months and Scott 8 months old

discussion forum terms & conditions

;