Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Bray/Shankill

re : Childminder available Bray/Shankill           reply
04/05/2016 23:51 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I´m looking for someone qualified to care for my two boys aged 15 months and 2 1/2 years old. We live in Killiney- I would like to maybe chat about the position ? Avril

12/05/2016 21:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are looking for a childminder to look after a 6 month old and three year old boy in our home one day per week- Monday 08.30-6.30 pm. Driver needed as 3 year old boy in play school. We are based in deans grange . Pls message me if interested.

re... : Childminder available Bray/Shankill           reply
01/05/2016 13:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Eleanor,
I would be looking for a childminder to come to my home. The day starts at 7:45 and finishes at 5:45. There are school runs. Amy is collected at Booterstown at 1:15 & Jack at 1 pm. (These times change in Sept to 1:45 & 1:30) Ross is 1 year the toddler at home not yet going anywhere.
I´m in the process of changing jobs and my hours will be less - a 3 day week with a shorter day same start time but possibly at 5pm finish time and I hope to do the drop off in the morning.
I need someone to start in the next 2 weeks.
Is this of interest to you ?
Sarah

Childminder available Bray/Shankill           reply
18/04/2016 18:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Childminder available with over 20 yrs experience, excellent references. Experienced in minding children of all ages, full license and own transport

01/05/2016 11:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I live in Blackrock ( Stradbrook area) and I´m looking for someone experienced to mind 3 children. They are aged 6,4 and 1. The job is available immediately, it´s 4 days a week 40 hrs. This time then reduces down to a 3 day week in Aug/ Sept.
Regards
Sarah

re... : Childminder available Bray/Shankill           reply
01/05/2016 12:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah, thank you for getting in touch. Do you prefer for your children to be cared in your own home? Because I work from my own home, also what times start and finish daily, is there a school run required?
Eleanor

discussion forum terms & conditions

;