Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Carrig/ Birr

Childminder available Carrig/ Birr           reply
29/06/2020 12:21 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a childminder with over twenty years experience. I started childminding in 1996 then went on to work in nurseries achieving a degree in Early Years Childcare. I managed pre-schools in Germany and England and returned to university in 2009 where I obtained a degree in Social work. I have now returned to Ireland and want to share the wealth of my knowledge and experience through child-minding. Who better than children who need childcare and their parents. I started childminding I have a wealth of experience and understand the importance of early childhood learning and it’s impact on future development. I will provide a safe and secure environment where your child can learn through play. I will monitor development and ensure that your child has the opportunity to reach their potential. Daily records will be kept so that there is open communication between us. I also provide after school services with homework club. Meals will also be available if required.

Brenda

re : Childminder available Carrig/ Birr           reply
24/07/2020 14:17 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear childminder.
I have a boy going to carrig school in September and I´m looking for after school care on a Wednesday Thursday and Friday of each day from 2.40pm to 6pm. I wonder how much it would cost. Kind regards Ruth Kingston

discussion forum terms & conditions

;