Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Castletown, Mountrath, Portlaoise, Pike of Rushall, Borris in Ossary areas

Childminder available Castletown, Mountrath, Portlaoise, Pike of Rushall, Borris in Ossary areas           reply
10/03/2014 17:40 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Jean, im a kind, honest, hardworking person with a passion for minding children and pets too =) I have 8 years experience babysitting my younger cousins since they were 4 years old. I have a fetac level 5 qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care and experience working in creches so I am well eqipped with knowledge and experience to keep your little ones safe and entertained all day long. I love working with children and they always seemed to love me too no matter what creche I was in. I am energetic so I can run around playing just as long as your children can. I can walk children to and from school and to activities if they are also within walking distance of your home.

Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions, looking forward to hearing from you.
Jean.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;