Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Castletroy area

re... : Childminder available Castletroy area           reply
31/10/2013 22:40 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Tina Shanahan I am 23 years old and live in limerick.
I currently work in a crèche have have done so for 4 years and before working in the crèche I was in college in limerick college of further education for 2 years. I have level 5 and 6 in childcare and after school provisions done .
I have a full driving licence and have done so for 6 years with no accidents .
If you would like to call me to set up an interview or just even ask me a few questions fell free , I have excellent references from both the crèche and child minding jobs out side of work .
You can call me on 0851424975.
Thank you
Tina SHanahan .

re : Childminder available Castletroy area           reply
18/10/2013 14:56 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I am currently looking for a childminder to care for my three children in their own home 4/5 days per week. I require someone who has their own car to do school drops and collections. My children are aged 5yrs, 3yrs and 18months. working hours would be 07.15-4.45pm (three days) and 07.15-4.30 (1 day) and ? a 2pm finish on a Friday. I would also require references and a non smoker. If you are interested then please PM me and we can arrange to meet.
Thank you
Jennifer

Childminder available Castletroy area           reply
16/10/2013 21:59 - Limerick City Childminders
My name is Kim Rowley, I am a 24 year old recent graduate and have recently moved to the Castletroy area. I have a passion for childminding and I would describe myself as a very kind natured person. I am currently seeking employment and am available for immediate start (Monday to Friday). I have a full clean driving license. I have experience working with children of all different ages (having worked in a montessori summer camp and junior tennis summer camps). References available upon request.

My email address is kimrowley@eircom.net or you can PM me if you would like to contact me.

re... : Childminder available Castletroy area           reply
31/10/2013 22:40 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello,
My name is Tina Shanahan I am 23 years old and live in limerick.
I currently work in a crèche have have done so for 4 years and before working in the crèche I was in college in limerick college of further education for 2 years. I have level 5 and 6 in childcare and after school provisions done .
I have a full driving licence and have done so for 6 years with no accidents .
If you would like to call me to set up an interview or just even ask me a few questions fell free , I have excellent references from both the crèche and child minding jobs out side of work .
You can call me on 0851424975.
Thank you
Tina SHanahan .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;