Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available D24

Childminder available D24           reply
22/11/2017 20:15 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi im a mum and have over 17 years experience in childcare. Im qualified, garda vetted, full clean drivers licence and non smoker.
I have my 18 month old daughter with me during the day while my oldest is at school.
Available part-time.
Pm if interested
Thanks
Lynn

re : Childminder available D24           reply
02/12/2017 09:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lynn
we are family with 2 kids , Adam-7yold &Sara 2,5.
We are based in Aylesbury .
Hours and days depending on my roster , every week is different , more less is part time, 3 days per week. For instance Monday-13-17, Tuesday 10-17, Wednesday 7-14.
Please let me know if you interested and what your conditions are.
Regards
Dorota

re... : Childminder available D24           reply
03/12/2017 12:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, sorry I am only replying to you now. What school does Adam attend. My children go to Solas Chriost in Belgard, they start at 8.45 and finish at 1.25 and 2.25 , shift work wouldnt be a problem for me at all however it all depends on the location of the school Adam attends that will determine if I can mind your children.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Kindest Regards
Paula

re : Childminder available D24           reply
09/12/2017 11:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, I hope you’re well. I saw your ad on school days and we are looking for PT support 4 days a Wk, Mon-Thurs from Jan 2018, morning until 3/330 for our lil boy who will be 20 months by then. He genuinely is a dream to mind, but as I am due to have a c section on 11th Jan for my 2nd I’m going to need as much help as possible 👍 Are you still available? We live in Sandyford Village. We would love to connect and meet with you, if this may be of interest. He had been with a minder 3 days PT and it was working out really very well, but she had to rtn to work unfortunately. So, ideally we are looking for someone to stay with us for the year. Tx iris

re... : Childminder available D24           reply
09/12/2017 16:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Iris
Congratulations on baby number 2, exciting times. Im sure you are looking forward to another baby in the house.
Yes I am still available, you are in Sandyford, would Tallaght suit you though? If so, I would be delighted to meet up with you to discuss further.
Kindest Regards,
Paula

discussion forum terms & conditions

;