Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Dunboyne

re... : Childminder available Dunboyne           reply
24/02/2016 12:25 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Dellie,
I am sorry, I am really looking for a pal for the little boy I currently mind, he is almost 3, he will not be attending play school next year so I would like someone who would be company for him here for the day, as up until now he has had two great playmates and I like to have a full fun filled day with the children.
I hope you find someone suitable for you son.
Kind regards,
Lorraine

Childminder available Dunboyne           reply
16/02/2016 10:10 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
Qualified experienced childminder available , I am finishing with a family of 5 wonderful children after 13 years the youngest is going to school and mum is a teacher, so I will have space for a new family here at home.I live in the countryside ( off the maynooth road ) I will be minding a 3 year old little boy, a 4 year old boy after playschool and his 7 year old sister after school.
Pm if interested.
Regards,
Lorraine

re... : Childminder available Dunboyne           reply
26/02/2016 09:51 - Meath Childminders
Hi i just seen you were looking for a CM. I am a childminder that is quite close to kilcloon and will be finishing up with my current family in may. I have years of experience. PM if you need any more info. Reguards L.

re : Childminder available Dunboyne           reply
21/02/2016 22:46 - Meath Childminders
Hi, Moving to Kilcloon in Sept and looking for a childminder for my 3 year old boy in the area. Childcare required for 5 days a week. He is enrolled in playschool (ECCE) starting in Sept and we need him to be dropped off and collected. Is this something you would be interested in?
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;