Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available FULL-TIME to start in JANUARY

Childminder available FULL-TIME to start in JANUARY           reply
19/11/2015 09:57 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Candela, I´m 27 and I´m from Spain. I´ve been living in Dublin for more than two years working for three families as an aupair, looking after children between the ages 3 months - 12 yrs.

I am currently looking for a FULL-TIME childminder/nanny position (LIVE OUT) to start in JANUARY.

I am a kind, well mannered, communicative and responsible person, with great interest in children and their development. I am highly organised, confident and emotionally mature and possess high energy levels. I have excellent communication skills and I am able to create good relations with people of all ages.

I have more than 2 years experience working with children, teenagers and babies that included daily caring, taking kids to school punctually, prepare healthy meals, help with homework, teaching Spanish, organising play dates and some light housework as when is required.

I have a full-driving licence and experience driving in Ireland. I am also Garda vetted. I can provided you great references.

If you have any questions or would like to talk to me please don´t hesitate to email me or text me! Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you :)

Thanks a million.

Candela.

re : Childminder available FULL-TIME to start in JANUARY           reply
23/11/2015 08:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi. I live in clonsilla. Id be looking for someone to mind 2 yr old twins. It be 4 days a wk. 6.45- 3.15 Do u have any experience with twins? If u are interested please pm me

re : Childminder available FULL-TIME to start in JANUARY           reply
19/11/2015 17:37 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Candela
Can you tell us how much you would charge for looking after a 15 month old baby and if you would be looking to live in the house?
We are in Carpenterstown, Dublin 15

discussion forum terms & conditions

;