Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Feb '14 -Dublin 15 (own Home)

re : Childminder available Feb ´14 -Dublin 15 (own Home)           reply
20/03/2014 15:05 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m looking for a minder in Carpenterstown area for a toddler, are you in this area?

04/02/2014 22:31 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there, we will be looking for someone to look after our 3 children in April. We have a school going 5 yr old, a 2 year old and a 5 mth old girl. Is this something you would be interested in? We are based in Tyrellstown.
Thanks
Niamh

04/02/2014 22:48 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there, we will be looking for someone to look after our 3 children in April. We have a school going 5 yr old, a 2 year old and a 5 mth old girl. Is this something you would be interested in? We are based in Tyrellstown.
Thanks
Niamh

Childminder available Feb ´14 -Dublin 15 (own Home)           reply
03/01/2014 18:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am a very experienced childminder and mother of a 7mth old boy currently working in the Dublin 15 area but from February 2014 will be minding children from my own home.

I have plenty of years of childminding experience,an I.P.P.A qualification and lots of references. I love working with children and I´m reliable and flexible. I have a full licence and my own car,and experience in minding children between the ages of 0-14.

I live in the Dublin 15 area and can provide a safe,fun,cosy environment for your child.

In my current and previous roles as a childminder,the children and I enjoy going outdoors for picnics,the zoo,walks in the park,playgrounds etc .Lots of fun games and creative activities indoors also to suit all age groups.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.

Thank you

Kind regards
Deirdre

discussion forum terms & conditions

;