Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder available Kilcock area

Childminder available Kilcock area           reply
16/01/2012 22:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Leona ORourke and I am available to mind children in my own home along with my 11 month old son. I am located in Ballycaghan, Kilcock down a cul-de-sac which is on the Newtown Road just off the Clane Road. This is approximately 3km outside Kilcock.
I am caring, trustworthy and reliable and enjoy spending time with children. I will encourage creativity, independent thinking, sharing and co-operation. I will follow any routines or guidelines that you and your child have set. Your childs interest and safety is always my number 1 priority and I would like to make your child feel as comfortable and content in my home as they would in their own home. I will provide you with a daily report detailing your childs nutrition, sleep periods, nappy changing, play and learning activities and their behaviour each day. Unfortunately I cannot provide school runs.
HSE Registered
Up to date First Aid Course February 2011
Fetac Level 5 Working in Childcare
Fetac Level 6 Child Development
Creche Experience (Cocoon Childcare, Celbridge)
Garda Vetted
Non Smoker
Large secure gardens
Separate play room

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or to arrange a meeting.
I look forward to hearing from you and meeting your little ones.
Best regards,

re : Childminder available Kilcock area           reply
16/02/2012 14:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am looking for someone to look after my daughter from mid may when I go back to work fulltine Mon. - Fri
Would this be of interest to you what ate your rates?
Regards
Evanne

re : Childminder available Kilcock area           reply
02/02/2012 13:36 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Leona,
I am looking for a minder for part of May/June for 3/4 day weeks. My boy is 13 months old. Is this something that might interest you?

discussion forum terms & conditions