Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Lucan

Childminder available Lucan           reply
09/07/2016 13:37 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi parents. I am an experienced mother, Montessori & primary school teacher on extended career break. I am available to pick up one or two children after his/her morning Montessori session in a Lucan Montessori/pre-school and mind until evening when you pick him/her up. I am also available to do the same for a primary school child attending Lucan Educate Together N.S.
Of course snack and healthy home cooked dinner provided as well as homework supervision & guidance. Our homely environment has much to entertain and stimulate your child such as very large garden to play safely and explore nature. Inside our home, we have toys and games galore to keep your child amused until home time. I am a member of Childminding Ireland, voluntarily registered with South Dublin Childcare Committee, fully insured, garda vetted, first aid updated. I am available from September with as much settling in time available to your child as is needed in August. Please pm me to organise a chat regarding any enquiries if you think my situation suits yours. Thanks!

experienced mammy of 4, qualified experienced montessori and primary school teacher on extended career break available for Lucan Montessori pick up and after school pick up (inc. homework guidance & home cooked meal) from Lucan Educate Together NS Mount Bellew-fully insured, garda vetted, first aid updated, safe fun friendly home with great indoor /outdoor facilities for children.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;