Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available MEATH

Childminder available MEATH           reply
25/08/2015 16:58 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area. I am just finished my contract in July 2015 of working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old due to the mother having another baby.I´m 20 years old (21 in December) and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, Garda vetted, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs including in Intel. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available including a current reference with occasional hours with a 6 month old baby. Private message me for more personal details and any inquires you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

re : Childminder available MEATH           reply
28/08/2015 11:21 - Meath Childminders
Hi Chantelle. We are a family in Ballyclare Longwood looking for a childminder to collect children from school and bus stop and mind them until we return from work. We pay minimum wage. Hours are from 2.00 collection in Boardsmill school to 6.30 Monday to Friday. We provide 7 seater and Insurance Diesel as there are 5 children ages 12 11 9 7 boys and girl 5.
we require immediate start next week on Tuesday. I am available to discuss further if you are still interested. My number is 086 0235475. Lisa

re : Childminder available MEATH           reply
04/12/2015 22:45 - Meath Childminders
Hi Chantelle,
Just wondering if you are still available. We are looking for a babysitter/childminder. We are living in Longwood.
If you are still available please call me on 0857273370
Regards
Una

discussion forum terms & conditions

;